Terms and Regulations of Full Manuscript Submission
- Only ONE FULL MANUSCRIPT is allowed to submit for each student registration and TWO FULL MANUSCRIPTS for each regular registration.
- There is no length limitation for the full manuscript.
- All full manuscript submissions must be received via the Elsevier Editorial System (EES) electronic submission site.
- Deadline for manuscript submission to insure full consideration for publication is November 30, 2015.
- Please visit the following Elsevier Editorial System (EES) electronic submission system to SUBMIT YOUR FULL MANUSCRIPT.
Please login as an Author and please remember to Choose Article type: SI: TACT2015
- Please download the MANUSCRIPT COVER LETTER-TACT2015 from this website and fill in all the required information including your Abstract Number, Registration Number and details of your manuscript. Please upload MANUSCRIPT COVER LETTER-TACT2015 together with your FULL MANUSCRIPT.
- Only those authors completed with both registration/pay the fee and presentation at the conference are eligible to be considered for publication of their manuscripts.
- The English and scope of your manuscript will be checked before the peer review process.
- All manuscripts will be peer-reviewed following the editorial procedures of the journals. The conference committee and organizers have no obligation to guarantee the final decisions of the manuscripts.
- Submission indicates that the manuscript represents original work, and is not published or under consideration for publication in any forms elsewhere. Submission of this manuscript also indicates that all the co-authors, if any, are notified and agree for this submission.
- Please suggest at least 3 reviewers by the authors during your manuscript submission process. At least TWO suggested reviewers are from English speaking countries. Failure to do so may result in delay of your paper reviewing process or even refusal of your paper without further review.
- Please visit the following websites for GUIDE FOR AUTHORS and make sure your manuscript meets the SCOPES of journals.